HOUSE RULES AND MEASURES
BECAUSE OF COVID-19
Dancing is healthy and increases your resistance.
But we do want everyone to come in and leave healthy!
Therefore, please abide by the rules and stay home in case of symptoms.
Before, during and after classes, we abide by the government regulations that apply to providing dance classes (dance protocol):
– Please check the health questions in advance, stated in the confirmation of your course and/or dance practice evening
– Triage on arrival (health check)
– If you have any symptoms or doubts about your health, stay at home and inform us immediately by e-mail
– In case of symptoms after your visit to the dance school, inform us immediately by e-mail
– Wash / disinfect hands properly upon entry, during your visit and when you leave
– Cough / sneeze into your elbow
– Use paper tissues (throw them away immediately)
Keep your distance
– Keep 1,5 meter distance from other dancing couples on the dance floor
– Keep 1,5 meter distance from each other on our location when you’re not dancing with your dance partner
– No more than 2 people at a time in the toilet areas
– If you are not dancing, go to your regular seat and keep 1.5 meters distance.
– Do not stand at the bar with your ordered drink, but go to your regular seat
– 2 people can sit next to each other
– Change your dance partner as little as possible
Entry and departure
– Enter the building maximum 5 minutes before your class
– Maximum 5 minutes to leave the building after the lesson
– Preferably leave your coat in the car (not in sight)
– Take as few (valuable) items with you as possible (lockers cannot be locked temporarily, but can be used for storage)
– Change your clothes at home if possible
– If the weather is dry, put on your dancing shoes before going inside.
Extra facilities, adjustments and rules at LDC due to COVID-19
– Leids Danscentrum has adequate ventilation
– Breaks between classes
– Registration of visitors per hour/day
– Disinfection gel and paper towels available
– Extra cleaning of toilets and contact areas
– Screens around the counter where a distance of 1.5 m is not possible
– Maximum number of visitors
– Registration and payment for lessons and dance practice evenings online
– Of course we follow the RIVM guidelines
IMPORTANT WITH RESPECT TO YOUR AND OUR HEALTH:
If you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions, we urge you not to come to the dance school and to cancel by emailing email@example.com (Dos Bailadores) or firstname.lastname@example.org (ballroom dancing).
1. Do you have one or more of the following (mild) symptoms in the past 24 hours or at this moment: rhinitis, coughing, tightness in the chest and/or fever (from 38 degrees Celsius)?
2. In the past 24 hours or currently, do you have a roommate/family member/regular dance partner with one or more of the following (mild) symptoms: rhinitis, cough, tightness in the chest, and/or fever (from 38 degrees Celsius)?
3. Have you had COVID-19 (Corona virus) (determined by a laboratory test) and been diagnosed within the past 7 days?
4. Do you have a roommate/family member/regular dance partner with COVID-19 (diagnosed with a laboratory test) and have you had contact with this roommate/family member/regular dance partner less than 14 days ago while he/she still had symptoms?
5. Are you in quarantine because, for example, you had direct contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?